Friday, January 08, 2010

HEY YALL HAPPY 2010!!!!!!!

Hey everyone wuz up????? Well, hope you had an awesome New-Years!!! Well Tennessee lost to the VT Hoggies :( but I'll live! Sry I havent posted in forever but I've been so caught up with my new life in 2010!!! So I'll tey to catch you up please if you know anyone that might like this site please tell then to visit www.grace214.blogspot.com that would be so nice of you. Please also Visit the sites on the top of this page. Hope you like them. Well I'm back at DMS and everything is going well. We are doing a bunch of Poetry in Language Arts, working on percents in Math, studying the Middle Ages in Social Studies and in Science B-O-R-I-N-G!!! Mr. A is nice and all but science is just boring. I took my 3 rock groups teat today and now we are starting our new subject DIRT!! I mean who on this planet want to learn about dirt, its gross, dirty, and it stains clothes. UGG I hate Science this year. About Uggs well they are in style this year and also Nike Tempo Shorts but Its too cold for thoes. Well, a girl at my school Kate was wearing NIke Tempo shorts with tights and she looked like an ice cube. Another highlight is Sperrys they were in my moms childhood called boat shoes so ask ur parents. My friends Ali, Riley, Syd, Dema, Joanna,Dakota and I are getting to know one another soooooooooooooooooooo much more. Well theres a shout out well also If I know you and your a follower please check out my site every day for give aways likemy awesome purses, earings, jelwry, clothes and more. Also, make up and Hair tips so you can be sassy in less then 4 minuntes. I know you might get bored reading this so tell me what you wnat on my site!!! Make sure3 to take my poll and comment on anything and leave your name e-mail and if you wnat cell # thanks again.

Your Admin,
Grace214/Pinkey

No comments:

Post a Comment