Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sup Yall?!?!

Hey this is me Grace. Well hope everyone is doing great almost 2010. Is anyone having a party. Well, I'm having a birthday party for my mom because her birthday is the first. We will be watching the Tennessee vs. VT football game and by the way that is collage. Well if anyone would like to tell me what they are doing? If anyone has suggestions for my website feel free to tell me at the comment below please leave your name so I can get back to you and also if your not a member please leave your e-mail address so I can get back to you on something. Please tell me what you want on my blog to make it better for all of YALL. So please don't hesitate to comment and leave your name and e-mail. Thanks for your sopport on this blog for the past month and during the month of January I will be making this website better for all of my viewers. If you can not reach my website thta might be because I am changing it all around but by the 19th it should be done.I hope all of YALL will have a wonderful new year and 2010.

Thanks so much for your sopport this month,
Your Admin,

Grace214

1 comment:

  1. Hey Grace you should add more polls for songs and stuff like that but different artists that would be great right. Well please comment back soon. Bye

    ReplyDelete