Monday, January 11, 2010

Hey sup girls!!!!!!!!!

Hey my main peeps!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So well @ school Jasmine McKoy brought up a wonderful idea for our blog. My fashion designs!! Ya ikr I design clothes so ya! I thought you could tell be below what you want. Like what color looks good on you and what type of clothes do you want a t-shirt, skirt, jeans, or whatever. Then when I see you next I'll give it to you but for all of my friend that live out of NC I'll mail them to you just e-mail me graceshannon214@gmail.com your address and I'll mail your designs to you. Sound cool okay all thanks to Jasmine McKoy from the Admiarls Team at DMS!!!!!!!! GO JAZZ!!! LOL. Well, Tennessee's men basketball team was #16 and Kansas was #1 and undefeated in Collage Basketball. But Tennessee won the game so now Tennessee beat another undefeated team well they aren't undefeated n e more.

Thanks make sure to comment below!! THX!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey girly!! I would like a mini short dress like your cover-up for the pool/beach. Ya like that but insted of lines can you do like stars all around and make sure it fits you 'cause anything you can wear I can 2 well it might be a bit snug cause your smaller than me but I'll squeese if I have to!!! Thanks so much make sure teal and green, and pink okay you know we have to have our pink.
    PS we are in PG Pink Girls its a club n e one can become a member so go to our blog wich Grace will post l8r!!!

    CU L8R

    Love,

    Katie Dowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi grace does talia have a blog and how is it goin?

    ReplyDelete