Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HEY HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE! THIS IS ME GRACE, WEL YOU MOST LIKELY ALREDY KNEW THAT. HOP[E EVERYONE HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS,HANAKUA,KANUSA, OR WHATEVER HOLIDAY YOU CELIBRATE THIS TIME OF YEAR. i JUST GOT BACK FROM ST.MAARTEN/ST.MARTIN LAST NIGHT. YAWN....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.. JK!!!! WELL, PADEN WANTED SOME GOOD WEBSITES OF MY CHOICE SO HERE THEY ARE.


www.gosupermodel.com THIS IS A WEBSITE WERE YOU MAKE A MODEL AND DO PHOTOSHOOTS AND PLAY GAME TO EARN MONEY FOR CLOTHES, A NEW HAIRDO, MAKE OVER AND SO MUCH MORE. I WOULD GIVE THIS A **** 4 STAR OUT OF 5*'S. THIS IS FOR GIRLS ONLY OKAY!!

www.facebook.com THIS IS A WEBSITE MOST OF YOU KNOW OF. WELL, YOU HAVE TO BE 13 BUT MY COMPUTER WAS MESSED UP SO IT SAID I WAS 14. BUT WHHAT EV. YOU JOIN GROUPS CHAT WITH FRIENDS AND PLAY GAMES LIKE FARMVILLE, DIVA LIFE, YOVILLE,FARMTOWN, AND MANY MORE. I WOULD GIVE FACEBOOK A 5 ***** STAR BECAUSE IT IS FUN AND FOR GIRLS AND GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!


www.webkinz.com this one is for kids 8 years and younger okay I guess it would be fun for kido's okay. Im not rating this one cause I can't but whatever.

www.twitter.com THIS IS A WEBSITE WERE YOU DONT HAVE AN AGE LIMIT. YOU CANT MAKE FRIENDS AND "TWEET" STUFF AND SEE WHAT OTHERS TWEET LIKE TIGER WOODS AND SERENA WILLIUMS AND MORE STARS AND SPORT PLAYERS. i WOULD GIVE THIS WEBSITE A 5 ***** STAR BECAUSE IT IS CHATTING.

I WILL THINK OF MORE TODAY AND 2MORROW BUT UNTIL THEN HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

HOIPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

PS: SCHOOL STARTS THE 4TH OF JANUARY 1 WEKK FROM TODAY WAWAWA. HAVE FUN AND PEAE OUT!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi grace its lexi! awesome site!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lexi how ae you? How did you get my webaddress? Well, thanks for being one of my followers.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Grace this is Melissa Jones from Washington. Remember me by brother and your brother are friends on face book. Well love what you did with this website. Well I was just bored so i started serching stuff on blogspot.com and then I found your's. I know what Grace this is Because You LOVE PINK!!!!! Well hope to see you soon Hi everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey waz up Grace? I'm with Melissa we are having a sleepover. Wishyou were here. Well, I herd that Livvy not your friend Olivia but the one from school got dumped by her bf. LOL right. Well, maby thoes curls are straight again 'cause she's so upset. Well, I think they were at tthe movies and she wanted to see The Blind Side but Jake wanted to see AVATAR 3D and she boughht 2 tickets for the Blind Side and He got all POed and was like you are like always controlling my life just leave me alone and she said are you breaking up with me and he txted her ya Ahole so ya thats how it went My friend Sydney was at the movies and herd the whole thing so ya well Love the site l then bie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Melissa again well Sydney was going to see AVATAR and salw Jake all upset in the Lobby and She bought tickets for AVATAR 3D so ya she got ahold of his cell and saw his sent txt's but he told her that it was okay ok then. Love ya (as a BFF) WYWH. BYe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girll! love this its cute and as usual its ALLL PINK(: ilysm misss u byeee


    ~Nour Nachet~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Grace! Great websites! Do u have a Twitter account? I don't, just wondering...
    Ok well c u @ school 2moro (maybe it will snow =) )
    _____
    .•*Paden*•.

    ReplyDelete