Friday, January 22, 2010

Okay...

So Grace told me 2 post something...
Well, okay. Like I said I'm in keyboarding and Mrs. Briggerman is letting us do whatever we want on the computers.
Second of all, I have NO idea what to do online cause the teacher is like "you can go anywhere exept email" and so I can't email my friends and I can't get up and walk two feet across the room to talk to them but oh well I don't care Mrs. Briggerman is awesome cause she lets us go online and one of my teachers wont evenlet us use google to search for poetry so yeahhhh.... Thx mrs. briggerman u r awesome
Okay, so my friend Jasmine (aka Jazzi) is working on a book and I would post it if she could email it to me or if she let me read it...
And this is so awesome being able to go online during class :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

And OMG I think the teacher just said to the kids that have work to finish interms go out on tuesday. Wowwwwwww

And one more thing (sorry this took so long to publish, Grace)
Actullay 2 more things.

So, one is that its a three day weekend. YAAYYYY!!!!

Another is that if you go to flamingtext.com, click on the font you like, click submit or whatever, and then click on make personal search engine and then u have ur own google with ur name

Okay I'll post this now.

Bye Grace

PS Grace is awesome and amazing dont be mean stop Bullying

No comments:

Post a Comment