Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hey Sup Whacha Doing Yall????!!!!!

Sup Pepps???? Well, do you know if we have school on Monday 'cause of the snow/ice?????? Well I just watched a show called I (almost) go away with it. Well there was this guy that was accusee of murddering his ex-wife. He was guilty at first so he ran away and stole a homeless guys identity. A year and a 1/2 later of Mr. Bowen went back to Renio, Nevada to check on the homeless guy. Mr. Bowen found out that the homeless guy died from drugs and acholal. Then he stole someone else identity and he is now in prison for the rest of his life. I feel so bad for him He burned his finger in asid trying to erease his fingerprints. Well, I have a link below for Hati and donations. Thanks yall for supporting me but I have some big, depressing new for you guys.

My Mom along with others where laid off on Friday the 29th. My Dad just got a raise and my mom gets paid till July 1011 so she'll find a job in Richmond VA. My Dad's work is in Virigina so we are moving this summer to the Richmond area. Well, I'm in my first year of Jr. High soo it's very upsetting but my brothers an 8th grader so it works for him. I'm still shocked about the fact were moving back to VA. i was born around the Richmond, Virigina area, when I was 2 years old. Now where movin back and I'm gonna miss allllllll my friends that I made this school year and hopefully will have a ging away perty for me as I have done for many others.

I will keep up my blog in VA and will always remember yall. Hopefully after we sell this house and move to VA I can have some friends over for a party and ya. I'll missssss everyone I mean everyone. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo depressed but trying to act happy. Please, Please, Please keep my family in your thoughts and Pray for them thank you very much all my followers, friends, and fans

2 comments:

  1. Hey Grace I"ll keep ur family in our Prayers. Now ur closer to Pennsilvinia so maby we could hang out over the summers okay well c u soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete