Friday, December 11, 2009

Hey Sup??????????

Hey everyone well sort of. I just wanted to say that there is exactly 2 weeks till the 25th of December!!!!! That's christmas if you didn't know. LOL: like anyone would not know that. What was I thinking. Well, if anyone knows when like the date "American Idol" starts that would be amazing. I totally think that Adam Lambert should of won last year but whatev. Please, get to me soon! Thkz, so much!! Alos, if you read this or have just read this please fell FREE to join blogspot for free today. Blogspot is free just go to http://www.blogspot.com/ click this link and make a free blogspot today. If you have a blogspot or google account/e-mail you can comment and become one of my followers. Well I hopefull will have more christmas games and puzzles out soon and weblnks thanks so much for reading this and feel free to comment. Thanks for reading this and Merry Christmas. Just to let you know that today is the 1st day of the Jewish religon Hanukka well that was posted just for my BFF Livvy Diamond. Hope you have an awesome 8 days of presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you like your Glass Polor Bear I got you from Alaska this summer on my cruise there.


Peace Out~ Love Yall,
Grace aka Pinky ( I love pink and Zebra print)


2 comments:

  1. where did you get the hudge "PINK" Zebra peace sign? Internet right? Ya I should of known!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love "Yall"

    ~Ti~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with you on the Adam Lambert thing totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    k bi

    ReplyDelete